“Education : To respect oneself and thereby to respect others”
“Save, improve and Sustain public education for providing access to quality higher education for all on the basis of merit”
- To help students discover the greatest goodness in our culture, language, arts and science so as to be receptive to worthwhile changes.
- To encourage their evergrowing aspirations.
- To motivate them to move from the realm of the ‘ordinary’ to that of the ‘extraordinary’.
- To ensure access to university education for the poor and the marginalized
- To use the potential of higher education for social development and nation building.
- To facilitate better human understanding through the study of languages, humanities, science and social sciences.
- To promote academic research in the disciplines offered with a view to understanding and interpreting the present and envisaging the future.